May 27, 2008

Fight Against Perplexity

It has become a regular occurrence, or so it seems, to experience a likeness of not being the sharpest tool in the shed. I might not be able to calculate PI cubed off the top of my head, nor do I have the most grandiose of vocabularies within the regions which are my brain, but one thing is for sure - I can think. It is wonders what one can concoct when you are bombarded by perplexing ideals. This new found insight has fueled me with the prerogative to run my life how I desire it to be lead.

With that said, I can appropriately say
I am a fighter. It makes me that much stronger. Makes me work a little bit harder. Makes me that much wiser. So thanks for making me a fighter. Made me learn a little bit faster. Made my skin a little bit thicker. Makes me that much smarter. So thanks for making me a fighter.

You might have speculated I would forget, wipe from my mind the falsehoods of your liturgy. But I remember. Comprehend the totality of each entity, I might not. But I remember. So note this, I shall not succumb to your trickeries so easily, my good fellow. Despite your tenacious adeptness to paint a world with your words, in these hands of mine, I hold the corrosive vial to melt away that phantasm. Why? Because
I am a fighter. I will grant you to concede this, disregarding the thickness of the illusion you conceived and the time lapse it would take to shatter it, in the end you'll see, you can't stop me.

Surrounded by a shroud of enigma, but standing proudly,
~Chiko!

No comments: