January 2, 2008

Dancing the Tango

Over the holidays, I have continually found myself pressed for time, while coincidentally finding overdoses of time on my hands. Time to do socialize, time to do laze around, time to think, time to party, time to do anything I want. Nonetheless, a conflict has arisen between doing what I desire and doing what is required of me. On the other hand, I have been relishing in my little sprees and have come to appreciate my ability to be easily sidetracked. Power to procrastination!

But you know what they say, it
takes two to tango. Talk about your tongue-twisting alliteration. Sheesh, who ever came up with that was a nut job, but cool. Its the kind of phrase you would enjoy finding yourself saying touche to.

Now I ask you this, can you
tango with yourself?
Conflictingly yours,
~Chiko

No comments: