April 1, 2008

Days of our Lives

We have come unto the month of April. Promises of showers, which we have seemingly already seen much of, that will bring May flowers. Tis spring, with the cusp of a winter breeze still lingering. To my own surprise, the half-month of March passed quickly. Now I find my life cruising in the slow lane traveling through a barren desert. Not much to look at, the occasional blossom of foliage providing some stimulation and excitement. Other than that, it's the same old concatenation of events. Day in and day out for the next month and a half. Joy.

People often wish that they could slow their lives down, spend time enjoying the scent of roses on a mid summer's day stroll. At times like this I wish I could be thrown a curve ball, or lemons. Give me something to think about except for the fact that I am utterly bored out of my mind. Neither art, nor guitar hero, nor reading, sleeping, eating, and not even any aptitude of games could provide substance enough to fill the void of hours of nothingness. Even though there is plenty to do, none of it seems to perk any interest to occupy my time.

Alas, I have managed enough energy (because when we fall into bordem, it sucks us of our precious motivational energy like a leech suckling the blood from an unsuspecting water-waders' exposed ankle) to write to my limited readers about an enigma that has brought about my speculation of my lack of hobbies.

Blandly yours,
~Chiko

No comments: