August 17, 2008

Jitter Bugs

Recently, many late nights have been turning into early mornings. A vicious circle is slowly forming as a result from the caffeine. I find myself fatigued, so I enjoy an energy drink. Hours pass and I am still twitchy, and otherwise filled to the brim with energy. Later that day(after a number of hours of solid sleep), how do I aid my lethargic mind? Why with yet another bottle of POWERTHIRST! The energy drinks for people who need gratuitous amounts of energy.

With the combination of adrenaline from playing exciting video games and the "natural" energy supplements from Jolt, the clock mysteriously jumps from eight at night, to three in the morning in what seems like time actually flew.

I know, and am frequently told, that I have sufficient energy from my endorphins as it is. But those lethal-if-consumed-en-mass-beverages are so irresistible! The sweet taste as the fluid pours over my tongue and rushes past my taste buds, and the surge of sprightliness. Nothing beats an over sized can of Jolt.

I'll try to beat my addiction to sugar, but we'll wait and see what gets the better of me.
Resisting temptation,
~CHIKO!

No comments: