August 29, 2008

The Music Infects Us

What bizarre tune is this? The venom drips from this beat.

My foot is twitching, and my skin is itching, and I'm not gonna be switching.
These tunes, they got me bouncing. This sound has me announcing.
I'll be dancing, my moves enhancing, just watch me advancing.
Towards you across the dance floor. We be grooving, our skills improving.
This night, we are infected.

It moves through our bones, the vibrations shake the stones.
On the ground, we move our bodies to the sound. So profound.
Don't speak. Just seek, that unique technique you chic dancing freak.
This sensation is a vibe, those feelings you just can't describe.
This night, we are infected.

The music flow through your veins. Up to your brains, where it remains.
Its notes invade. Our moves cascade. No one is afraid where the music's played.
The lights play across the walls. The music flows through these dancing halls.
Don't resist it, I must insist it. Among the grooves and the moves, here we exist.
This night, we are infected.

Let the music fill your soul, just lose control. It's a beat that is so sweet .

Dance the night away with me,
~Chiko o/`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very poetic. Sounds like lyrics to some crazy dance song that of course you would enjoy far more than I would. Nonetheless, good work! Awesome to know I somewhat helped inspire this :P

and ofc ourse.. club42 ftw!