March 10, 2009

Help, My Heart Keeps Beating Like a Hammer

The world as I know it is rapidly changing, and will be over the course of the next few years. As immense and scary as that may appear, I think I shall reflect upon it as much overdue. Although, currently the amounting stress has me judging otherwise.

Seemingly, the entire functional schematics of my habitual routines are morphing as I transition from one life stage to the subsequent. I look forward with excitement, despite my internal apprehension. As much as I anticipate the divergence in my education path, there are other aspects I am unwilling to relinquish so easily. You might wonder if I would digress, but for now I will retain my secrets unto myself and for that, my dear reader, I apologize.

My vexations are, or so I think, minute fears manifesting themselves via derogatory dreams and delusions. Once again, I shall place myself in the hands of time to alleviate my distress.

Till then I bid thee adieu,
~Chiko?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros are approximately 190 dollars on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact brand. The prices for the boots are around 320 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?