January 15, 2009

Resolve

I know it may be a bit late, but I think I have finally fathomed a decent resolve for the new year.

A multitude of recent conflicts on persons and clashes on opinions has brought some fresh fuel to my mind. I am in complete control of my self. I shall do what I want, when I want, and however I damn well feel like it. No inconsiderate jerk will ever be able to try and push me around again. Not during my life span. Even before now I tended to act on my own volition, careful to be respectful or be mindful of others in relations to my actions and I hold to that now. But dammit, fuck any person who think they can show dominance over me

With that said, I love my friends. To see myself typing that almost feels cliche, but it's true. One should feel proud to have friends who can tolerate their absolute insanity, boundless energy, and quirky personality.

Stupidity cannot win over stupidity, as ignorance only breeds incompetence. Society lacks the gall to stomp out the flame which spreads infectiously. So I am left alone to fight against asinine behavior.

Battling the brainless,
~Chiko!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This peice really embodies sone strong feelings. I hope you can live up to them to the best of your ability!

I just want to let you know, I miss talking to you and I think i can be one of those friends again.
I'm glad you are stronger and happier now, I really am. Its what I tried to do for you. Seems my nature to fail some how.

Talk to you soon! I hope.