January 1, 2009

Untitled

I have been working on this book of sorts for almost two decades. If you can even fathom it as a book, it's more of a weak analogy if anything. Alas, I have concluded that I have dedicated more than enough hours to this chapter, staring blankly at its pages trying to prolong its duration. Although there are paragraphs that have been burned into the depths of my retinas and memories, some I shall treasure eternally and others I whole heartedly desire to sweep under my bed with the rest of the crumpled paper memos and contently residing dust-bunnies. Here I turn a page in a vain attempt to further the progress with this overly-complex novel. With the reminiscing melodies of Pillar fluttering through my speakers and the click-clack of the thin laptop keys beneath my fingers, I shall forge on.

Pending editorial sessions,
~Chiko?

No comments: